VIDEO: Executive Order 13603 — President Obama is NOT coming for your pinto beans!
Plan and Prep article: http://bit.ly/1b4edQT
- Executive Order 13603 — National Defense Resources Preparedness (March 16, 2012)
- Executive Order 13286 — Amendment of Executive Orders, and Other Actions, in Connection With the Transfer of Certain Functions to the Secretary of Homeland Security (February 28, 2003)
- Executive Order 12919 — National Defense Industrial Resources Preparedness (June 3, 1994)
- Executive Order 10789 — Authorizing agencies of the Government to exercise certain contracting authority in connection with national-defense functions and prescribing regulations governing the exercise of such authority (November 14, 1958)
- Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended, 50 U.S.C. App. 2061 et seq.
Good Articles on the Executive Order 13603 “Controversy”:
- Snopes: National Defense Resources Preparedness
- The Ready Store: Would New Executive Order Seize Your Food Storage?
- WND: Executive-order panic: Martial law in U.S.?