C-SPAN October 12, 2017. 1 Hour, 57 Minutes.
Hearing before the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency. North Korea Threat Foreign policy analysts testified at a hearing to on the threat posed by North Korea’s nuclear program and other threats including the potential for electromagnetic pulse attacks. Speakers included a former homeland security adviser to President George W. Bush and a former adviser to the U.S. delegation to the Six-Party talks that were aimed at ending North Korea’s nuclear program.
Speakers and Witnesses:
- Nanette Barragán, U.S. Representative [D] California
- Frank J. Cilluffo, Associate Vice President and Director George Washington University, Center for Cyber and Homeland Security
- Lou Correa, U.S. Representative [D] California
- Jeff Duncan, U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Jeffrey E. Greene, Senior Policy Counsel, Symantec Corporation, Cybersecurity and Identity
- Clay Higgins, U.S. Representative [R] Louisiana
- Sheila Jackson Lee, U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Peter Pry, Member (Former) Electromagnetic Pulse Attack Threat Assessment Commission
- Kathleen Rice, U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Anthony Ruggiero, Senior Fellow Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Patrick Terrell, Senior Fellow National Defense University, Center for the Study of Weapons of Mass Destruction